This is the strongest power inverter that we carry at The Inverter Store. It’s a 24 volt model that has a max continuous output of 12000 watts, and there isn’t another DC to AC inverter on the market that puts out this much power and takes up such a small space. This unit is 20 inches long, 7 inches wide and weighs only about 21 pounds. This makes creating reliable and efficient off-grid, mobile or emergency backup power easier than ever.
Developed by AIMS Power, this unit has the capability to withstand surges of up to 24000 watts. This provides the ability to run appliances or tools with an exceptionally high wattage requirement, such as air conditioners or air compressors. These two products use what’s called locked rotor startup or locked rotor amperage (LRA), and this 12000 watt power inverter can handle these surges with no problems.
The ac outlets on this inverter are in a strip layout to improve functionality when using abnormally shaped plugs. Another added feature is the newly upgraded terminal block, which ensures that this 12000 watt inverter puts out the max power it says it will.
The DC inputs on this inverter also underwent improvements. They are now simplified to one negative and one positive input, rather than four of each, creating more ease of use during the install.
This 12000 watt model is a beast, but if you’re looking for something with a little less power, the most comparable items are the new AIMS 10000 watt power inverter and 8000 watt power inverter, which we also have fully in stock.
Use one of these beastly power inverters as the backbone of a a backup power system for your home or office, to make aftermarket upgrades to your RV or Boat, to create electricity for a mobile business and much more.
The Inverter Store also sells everything you’d need to complete your off-grid, mobile and/or backup power system. Get deep-cycle batteries -- cables and Inline fuses -- battery chargers -- solar panels -- solar charge controllers, and you’ll be on your way to achieving energy independence.
• 12000W max continuous power
• Modified sine wave with Pulse Width Modulation technology (soft start)
• Volt meter on front panel to monitor your battery voltage
• Amp meter on front panel to monitor your current use (rate at which battery is drained)
• Over Temperature LED indicator
• Over Load LED indicator
• AC direct connect terminal block
• On/off switch
• Over Temperature protection
• Over Load protection
• Single cooling fan thermally controlled
• Internally fuse protected
• AC output short circuit protection
• Auto reset on most fault conditions
• Aluminum case for optimal cooling
• Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
• Pre-slotted mounting plate
• Instruction manual
• Free 1 year tech support
• 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
• Continuous output power: 12000 Watts
• Surge power capability (peak power): 24000 Watts
• dc input / operating voltage: 20 to 30 Volts
• Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
• Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
• Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
• Battery low voltage alarm: 21.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
• Battery low voltage shutdown: 20 +/- 0.5 Volts
• No load current: < 0.8 DC amps
• Full load efficiency: 90%
• 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
• No load minimum operating temperature: 30ºF
• Full load maximum operating temperature: 140ºF
• AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2 -3 prong
• High input voltage protection: 30V-32V
• Low input voltage shutdown: 20V Internal fuse protection
• UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
• Requires 4/0 Cable at full capacity.